Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween



I know, I know... Halloween was a while ago. But I couldn't resist writing about it in my new blog! I have noticed something about the correlation between myself and Halloween: the older I get, the less exciting it becomes. Although this is the case, I still enjoy pumpkin carving, dressing up, and eating candy. It seems no matter where I go, I get to do these things. :)


Cinderella Pumpkin 2008
Rexburg, Idaho


Pippi Longstocking 2009
Mapleton, Utah

A Spider of some sort. 2010
Xiolan, China




This year for Halloween I got to spend it with my best friend Ammon, my adorable little brother, Daniel, and some Brick Oven friends.


Oh yeah!



Before taking Daniel trick-or-treating. He was a missionary. :)



"And you thought E=mb?"


Gotta catch 'em all!


Nerds stick together!

Cutest Nerd couple!




Santa! I know him! I know him!



It was a fun Halloween. I wonder where I'll be next Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment