Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

2011 highlights

 i met up with ammon again. i shared a room with my brother for 3 months. 
 i started substitute teaching again. i went to a he is we concert. i moved to provo.
 i rode on a train to reno. i started dating ammon.
 i went to the zoo. i bought a gym pass twice. i started this blog. i started working at brick oven again. i fell in love with ammon. i went to bear lake.
i started a quilt. i applied to byu provo for the second time. 
i ran ragnar, leg 7. i went to the festival of COLORS. i got a real haircut for the first time in 4 years.
i fell in love with the nickelcade. i went to 4 missionary farewells.
i bought 4 fish. i dyed my hair 3 times. i killed 4 fish.
i fell in love with watercolor painting. i went to a byu football game. i fed ducks.
i got denied by byu for the second time. i made it to the end of a cornmaze.
i survived server training at brick oven.
 i ran the wasatch mental health 5k. i went to a byu basketball game.
 brick oven received a letter thanking me for my service; brick oven bought me a free meal.
i received a very-needed priesthood blessing. an angel left me a 50 dollar tip.
my testimony of the Savior and his atoning sacrifice has increased tremendously and never have i ever realized how much i need him as i do now.

2011, I made mistakes. But I am so grateful for a new year where I can start again.
 I am so grateful for the atonement so that I can have this chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment