Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Highlights

I was hoping that by now I would have pictures of a snowman. But, seeing as there is no snow, there is no way to make a snowman, and therefore, I have no pictures of a snowman. But luckily winter has a few other fun things to offer. So, being the fun connoisseur and picture-taking nerd that I am, here are my winter highlights so far:

 Rachelle, Mark, Ammon, and I braved the cold to go see the lights at Salem Pond. You can almost tell how cold it was, just from our faces.

 And by "our" faces, I mainly mean Rachelle and Mark's faces. :)

 Brick Oven Christmas Party!!

 The Brick Oven Christmas party was fun. There was a plethera of free food and goodies, free bowling, and then a drawing for prizes. I won a free oil change! (Speaking of which, I should probably use that soon...)

 I made a gingerbread house with Ammon, Emily, and Ammon's good friend, Jordan.

 Ammon and I spent an evening exploring temple square. Thank you to all those annoymous photographers who have provided picutres like this. :)

 Ammon received BYU basketball tickets for working really hard at Brick Oven. We really enjoyed the atmosphere of being surrounded by BYU basketball enthusiasts.

 Me + footy pajamas = paparazzi.
 I still have yet to see the other pictures that were taken at this moment.

 Christmas this year was perfect. My family opened all our presents on Christmas Eve. Then I got to spend Christmas morning with Ammon's family when they opened all their presents.

 All ready for church! (One of the greatest places to be on Christmas!)


 Ammon's parents took us snowboarding! I really am so grateful for Ammon's family and all the adventures they've shared with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment