Monday, January 23, 2012

My best friend!

I have the most amazing best friend in the whole world and I want to write about him!

First off, his name is Ammon Douglas Lott.
When I say he's my best friend, I mean it! He knows more about me than anyone else on this earth. Even better than I know myself sometimes! He's seen me act as rotten as I ever have, and has inspired me to be the best I can be. He was there for me when my wisdom teeth got removed, when I didn't get into BYU, when I randomly started crying and I couln't explain it. He was always there taking care of me.

Let me tell you a little bit more about Ammon Lott:

Ammon is so talented! His number one talent is making people laugh. Ammon is so funny! I used to get jealous that he could make all different kinds of people laugh, but now I just consider myself lucky because I will never go a day without laughing as long as I'm with Ammon. :) My favorite is when Ammon will make up his own words to a non-inspiring mainstream song. His lyrics usually incorperate how beautiful I am, or how "gay" and uncreative the singer is. Haha!


Another thing that Ammon is amazing at doing, is playing guitar! Ammon will pick up a guitar, and a combination of notes are played that are uniquely his. Sometimes I get brave enough to hum along but I usually leave that up to him. He's really good at it. Especially when he sings! :)

Ammon is fun! We have so much fun together! He takes me on adventures like hiking, snowboarding, bowling, longboarding, and camping. But the thing that sets Ammon apart from other guys, is that he'll also join me to do the things I love like painting with fingerpaint, braving roller-coasters, cooking, playing board games, running, and cleaning. (Okay, I don't love cleaning, but it needs to be done and Ammon helps out!)






Lastly, Ammon is always trying to be a better person. He is quick to say sorry, unafraid to seek advice, and accepting of my flaws. I am so in love with my best friend!




1 comment:

  1. I love all your blog entries, and this is such a nice tribute to Ammon.

    ReplyDelete